Welcome new board members!
The Salem Saturday Market is a membership organization made up of the vendors at our various markets. It is run by a Board of Directors. Each year some board members are elected for two year terms, providing continuity. This year Board Members Carolyn Guthrie and Sharon-Jenkins Payne have left the board at the end of their terms. Their service was greatly appreciated by the continuing board members and the staff.
The members elected Richard Foote, Roy Lingfelter and Dana Smith as new full-term board members, and re-elected Eric Henny for another term. The Board elects the Market’s officers for the coming year at the first August Board Meeting. This years officer’s are:
- Chairman: Eric Henny, Henny Farms
- President: Richard Foote, Oregon Crêpe Company
- Treasurer: Tina Schneider, Incredible Edibles
- Secretary: Margaret Shell, Pretty Pickle Company
- Roy Lingfelter, Ling Farms
- Dana Smith, Natural Inspirations
Best wishes to the new board!